Hi there! Welcome to Miniature Schnauzer Fun Times. We're so glad you found this page because this is where the interactive fun begins and that means YOU participate!
Here you can navigate to site pages where you'll find all kinds of fun things to do with your Miniature Schnauzer as well as, participate with our online visitors by sharing your knowledge, experience, pictures, and stories about the Miniature Schnauzer(s) in your life.
Perhaps you know of a great dog treat recipe you could share or maybe you could help out a fellow Schnauzer lover with a training question. The main thing is that we all have fun! So get involved and let's learn from each other, have fun, and share together our common love for this truly amazing dog breed, the Miniature Schnauzer.
Miniature Schnauzer Fun Times
"How-to Pages" Miniature Schnauzer Fun Activities & Crafts
• The Schnauzer is not allowed in the house.
• Okay, the Schnauzer is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
• The Schnauzer is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
• The Schnauzer can get on the old furniture only.
• Fine, the Schnauzer is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans in the bed.
• Okay, the Schnauzer is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
• The Schnauzer can sleep on the bed when ever he wants, but not under the covers.
• The Schnauzer can sleep under the covers by invitation only.
• The Schnauzer can sleep under the covers every night.
• Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with....... The Schnauzer.
Free Content & Widgets for Your Website
Want to add a little pizazz to your dog website or blog? Just copy and paste the code of your choice by clicking the Get Widget or the code inside of the box next to the image you want to display onto your own site.
Copy and paste the code below onto your website or blog for this animated Schnauzers Rule icon:
You can also share updated and important dog information and articles from Schnauzers Rule by adding this widget to your website or blog. Each story is taken right off our own Schnauzer blog. It's a great way to share valuable content about dogs with your readers.
To get our Schnauzer blog widget simply click Get Widget to obtain the code. Then copy and paste the code onto your own website.
To display the thumbnail image above, copy and paste the code in the box below:
More Miniature Schnauzer Fun
How about a funny Book for Dummies cover featuring Schnauzers Rule.
Or add our super pawpular Miniature Schnauzer fun widget:
Dog Tip of the Day
When you add this code to your website, you get lots of new dog tips or dog quotes that are automatically updated daily.
Today's tip might be: Don't Litter! Spay and Neuter Your Pets!
and then tomorrow's tip could be a funny dog quote like: Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant. LOL!
But whether it's a dog tip or dog quote posted for the day, your visitors are sure to enjoy them all.
GOOGLE PLUS ONE We would love for you to +1 pages your like throughout our website. It lets Google know you found a particular page interesting... which in turn, helps others find our information on Miniature Schnauzers! Thanks for helping us out and for being a loyal visitor. Aroo!