Do you really need pet insurance? Nowadays, many dog owners are pondering this very question. The good news is due to advancements in treatment and care, our pets are living longer. So exploring health coverage and other ways to minimize your Miniature Schnauzer's pet care costs, is probably a good idea.
First , let's remember to do everything we can (short of playing doctor, of course) to keep our Miniature Schnauzer's healthy:
Keeping your Miniature Schnauzer healthy is the best way to avoid costly vet bills. However, even the healthiest dog will eventually need more care as they age.
Therefore, having dog insurance can provide you with the ease of mind that veterinary care and costs won't dictate your decisions when it comes to the needs of your Miniature Schnauzer.
5 things taken into consideration that affect the price of health plans for dogs:
1. Age does matter: Buying coverage when your Miniature Schnauzer is young, is less costly.
2. Outdoor lifestyle: If your Miniature Schnauzer is mostly outside, or participates in lots of sporting activities, he's probably at a higher risk for injury.
3. Licensed Company: Make sure the pet insurance company you decide on, is licensed in your state.
4. Doctor Choice: Find out if you can choose your own Vet or do you have to select a Vet from one they provide.
5. Coverage: Find out what's covered in their program: routine care & vet visits, illnesses, emergencies, prescriptions, etc... When the need arises, having pet insurance is a good way to have available the funds necessary when facing those unexpected veterinary costs.
2 Really Good Companies
Embrace Dog Insurance is one of the nation's highest-rated pet insurance companies. You can use any Vet, plans cover genetic conditions, actual Vet bill used to calculate refund, tailor plans to fit your budget, and more!
24PetWatch a leading provider of accident and illness insurance for dogs and cats. Several programs to choose the right coverage for your pet. Get a quote now.
Stop for a moment and consider these facts...
• One in three pets will need emergency veterinary treatment every year
• Two out of every three pets will experience a significant health problem during their lifetime.
Knowing these statistics makes it a wise decision to at least explore all your options on coverage for your Miniature Schnauzer.
You can't predict what will happen in the future. Don't you owe it to your Miniature Schnauzer to be prepared? Get Answers. Get the Facts.
Another great way to save on your Miniature Schnauzer's pet care costs
is to buy your prescriptions from companies that offer discounts!
For example you can save 80% on pet medications & get free shipping by shopping at Total Pet Supply.
Get an answer from a Veterinarian or Vet Tech
Get an answer back from a Veterinarian or Vet Tech
(often within minutes). Experts on call to answer your questions every
day, at all hours when you need them most! Fees are typically only $9 -
And you pay only for the answers you like!
It's an easy and fast way to get a second opinion from a dog expert! PLUS its 100% satisfaction guaranteed! note: In the event of a medical emergency, contact your vet or emergency pet hospital immediately.
DOG HEALTH SERIES
•Schnauzer Checkup Chart
•Dog Pain Symptoms
• Dog Allergies
•First Aid for Dogs
•CPR for Dogs
•Heimlich Maneuver for Dogs