Miniature Schnauzer Pictures
Aroo for the Camera!
Making the most from your Miniature Schnauzer Pictures
You know the saying... "A picture is worth a thousand words."
And that’s especially true when it comes to photos of your Miniature Schnauzer.
Schnauzers have the most adorable mannerisms, constantly keep us entertained with silly antics, and are just ate-up with cuteness, so its no wonder why their owners take tons of pictures of them.
But taking great pictures of your furry friend isn't always so easy to do. After all, I'm sure your Schnauzer is far more interested in chasing squirrels then sitting pretty for the camera.
So what’s a pet parent to do?
Pet Photography Tips - Getting That Winning Photo!
- Know Your Mini - You know your Miniature Schnauzer better than anyone - his funny habits, moods, likes, dislikes… so you'll know the best times to photograph your dog.
But be patient. Never force your Miniature Schnauzer to remain in a pose or wear uncomfortable clothing etc.. just to get a picture. This especially rings true in the beginning stages of photographing your dog.
Allow your Miniature Schnauzer to have fun while you practice taking pictures of him. Take a lot of photos during play time, while your Miniature Schnauzer is napping, or gnawing on his favorite chew toy.
This will be good practice for both of you and your Miniature Schnauzer will learn not to fear the camera, which is important to helping you get a great photo.
- Go Digital – Investing a little money into a digital camera is well worth it. And you can buy a digital camera for less than $100.Best Prices on Digital Cameras
The benefits of a digital camera are many but most importantly, you don’t have to wait for your film to be developed before seeing if you got the picture.
dog photography tip: Make sure you have plenty of film (traditional cameras), batteries charged, and space on your memory card (digital cameras).
- Be Camera Ready – You never know when your Miniature Schnauzer is going to do that amazing or adorable act. So be prepared.
Have your camera in a handy location so you can get to it ‘in a flash’. This will help ensure you don’t miss the moment!
Also, take your camera with you on trips, hikes, visits to the dog park, and even when you’re out in the back yard just playing around with your Miniature Schnauzer.
- Natural Light is Best – You will take some beautiful Miniature Schnauzer pictures in natural light. Whether you're outside or inside (just open your curtains or blinds) – taking pictures with natural light offers lots of benefits.
Pictures taken in natural light always appear softer plus you prevent the ‘red-eye’ (or in this case, the ‘blue-eye’) from occurring in your Miniature Schnauzer's pictures.
Also most dogs, once they experience the ‘flash’, refuse to ever look into the camera again.
So if you don’t have to use the flash – don’t.
Your Miniature Schnauzer will learn to be comfortable with the camera and give you lots of adorable expressions.
- Get Close & Get Down - The biggest mistake people make when taking dog pictures is they have too much background in their pictures and the angle is all wrong.
To get some really great Miniature Schnauzer pictures, get as close as possible and get down on their level. You might get a little dirty but hey, you'll get a great photo!
dog photography tip: If you want to include some background scenery make sure there are no unwanted items in your frame before taking the picture.
- Talk & Treat - Try using 'baby talk', or some of your dog's favorite phrases: "Do you want a cookie?", or just make some funny noises - to get all kinds of wonderful expressions.
Also, keep a handful of tiny treats, in your pocket, to encourage your Miniature Schnauzer to perform for you, as well.
- Brag About It – Once you get those dog pictures taken show them off. Put together a dog scrapbook and make a photo album of your Miniature Schnauzer. Have your favorite dog photo turned into a fun piece of dog art.
Make greeting cards, email family & friends photos, and enter our dog contests, too! Who knows? You might just have that winning Miniature Schnauzer picture!
The possibilities are endless! So what are you waiting for?
Grab the camera - Get your Mini and.........
Ready... Aim ... Freeze Frame!
Check out these Miniature Schnauzer pictures submitted by our site visitors.
Schnauzers Rule - Got Schnauzer?
You can create great gift items using your Miniature Schnauzer's photos thanks to our partner site: Zazzle
Go from Miniature Schnauzer Pictures to About the Miniature Schnauzer on Schnauzers Rule
★ Miniature Schnauzer Photos
★ Dog Contests
★ Mini Schnauzer Stories
★ Miniature Schnauzer Fun
★ Personalized Dog Gifts