So, what is dogology? According to Authors, Vicki Croke
and Sarah Wilson, dog owners fall into 9 distinct personality types:
Angel, Dynamo, Soul Mate, Idealist, Observer, Expert, Buddy, Master, and
What personality type are you?
Your Relationship With Your Schnauzer Speaks Volumes.
1. Angel: You see the beauty of each and every dog, no matter how sick, lame, or skinny. Most than likely, you foster dogs in your home or are involved in dog rescue and adoptions. You are an Angel.
2. Dynamo: You have a hectic schedule but are very capable of multi-tasking. You have excellent focus and always complete your tasks. Your dog provides you a moment of calm and joy in your day.
3. Soul Mate: You and your dog are inseparable. You sleep with your dog, take him with you on errands and vacation, and cannot phathom leaving your dog behind and most likely consider him your child.
4. Idealist: You're the dog owner that is will to help pitch in and help organize group activities. Yep, you're the workhorse. You did plenty of research before you got your dog because you wanted to make sure you got the best breed to match your lifestyle.
5. Observer: You enjoy sitting around watching your dog. You note all your dog's habits and are fascinated with your dog's life. You're the scientist - studying the why.
6. Expert: You are logical dog owner. For you it's about the 3 R's: research, research, research! You want to know as much about your dog as possible and are always 'in the know'.
7. Buddy: You and your dog are pals. You are a natural leader, have no self doubt and do what you do. AND whatever that is (rock climbing, skiing, camping, etc...) you enjoy doing it with your dog. You enjoy your dog's companionship and want him at your side.
8. Master: You are the trainer. Other dog owners are amazed at how well-trained your dog is. Your dog will always come when called and obeys every command. Other dog owners envy how well-trained your dog is.
9. Free Spirit: You're the one that lets your dog 'have it his way' . You don't want your dog to stress about anything and over compensate by allowing him to run amok.
"A fun book filled with valuable insights for life. I LOVED IT! Nearly every page made me laugh or cry and wonder if Sarah and Vicki had somehow been watching me with my dogs for years."
Read and a Thoughtful Present! This is a great read for anyone with a
dog, getting a dog, knows someone with a dog, or is looking for a
wonderful Christmas present for all those on their list with a dog or
two. This is a must-have on my bookshelf."
•Homemade Recipes •Dog Scrapbook •Homemade Dog Toys •Homemade Dog Beds •DOG Quotes •Dog Jokes •Funny Schnauzer Videos •Schnauzer Trivia Quiz •Dog Horoscopes •Dog Dictionary •Online Dog Games •Free DOG eCards •April Fools Dog Joke •K-9 Tax Return
Submit & Share Your Dog Projects:
•Your Dog Crafts
•Your Dog Recipes