Mini Schnauzer Trivia Answers
Want the Schnauzer Game Trivia Answers?
Having trouble answering some of the schnauzer trivia questions? Get all 20 Miniature Schnauzer Trivia questions along with the answers below.
note: questions are in no particular order
Schnauzer Trivia Answers
- The average size of the Miniature schnauzer is:
12 - 14 inches
- Which state, at one time, had a K9 unit made up of Giant Schnauzers as its police dog?
- The original name of the Standard Schnauzer was Wiredhair Pinscher
- Who is the oldest known miniature schnauzer?
Findel - whelped in 1888
- Of the 3 sizes of Schnauzers, which one 'barks' more?
- Schnauzer is from the german word schnauze meaning what?
- Schnauzers distinctive characteristics include:
bushy eyebrows and beard
- The breed's history, since 1950 in America, can be traced back to which one dog?
Ch. Dorem Display
- The AKC (American Kennel Group) places the Standard Schnauzer in what group?
- How many teeth does a Miniature Schnauzer have?
- The AKC (American Kennel Club) places in the Miniature Schnauzer in which dog group?
- Which former Senator owns a Miniature Schnauzer
- The Miniature Schnauzer originated in:
- The Schnauzer comes in what three sizes
Miniature, Standard, Giant
- The Miniature Schnauzer is considered a Hypoallergenic Dog
- The AKC (American Kennel Group) places the Giant Schnauzer in what group?
- The Miniature Schnauzer is reportedly a result of crossing what dog breeds?
Standard Schnauzer, Affenpinscher, Poodle
- What Singer/Songwriter owns a mini schnauzer?
- Schnauzers come in all the colors listed below except...?
- What's the most fun & informative Miniature Schnauzer site on the web?
all answers correct: Schnauzers-Rule.com
DOGGY FUN TIMES:
Mini Schnauzer Total Care Guide with a FREE DVD that includes information on training methods, convenient diet options, grooming instructions, and health care information.
Go from Miniature Schnauzer Trivia Answers to About the Miniature Schnauzer on Schnauzers Rule
Go from Trivia Answers to Miniature Schnauzer Trivia