Schnauz O Lantern
by Schnauzers Rule
Schnauzer Pumpkin Face
Everyone loves a carved pumpkin, with an illuminating candle on Halloween. So for Schnauzer Lovers, here's a twist on the ole Jack O lantern..........
This year make a Schnauz O Lantern with these easy-to-carve out templates.
- Copy the template of your choice and adjust the size to accommodate the size of your pumpkin. Downloadable file below.
- Using straight pins, thumb tacks, or tape, attach the template to your pumpkin. Use an exacto knife (box cutter or very sharp paring knife) score along the black areas only.
- Next, cut around and through the top stem of the pumpkin completely and remove.
- Scoop out all the seeds and pulp from the inside.
- Remove the template from the front of the pumpkin. Using the scored outlines as your guide cut through all the scored areas completely and discard them.
- Place a votive candle inside for a glowing Schnauz O Lantern.
Download our easy-to use Schnauzer pumpkin template
to create your very own Schnauz O Lantern!