Yappy Halloween Contest Winner Lila
- Sex: Female Miniature Schnauzer
- Birthdate: Born February 24, 2009
- Favorite toy: I love all kinds of toys but my favorites are my Hide-a-Squirrel and my PipSqueak elephant. They keep me entertained for a good long while.
- Favorite game: Fetching tennis balls and chasing other dogs! I love any games that involve running whether I am the one chasing or the one being chased.
- Favorite treat: I love all treats. My favorites are Old Mother Hubbard dog biscuits and training treats and any flavored rawhide or chewy
- Pet Peeve: I'm all about sharing and playing nice but I really can't stand it when other dogs try to take my treats or chewy bones!
- About Me: I am a fun-loving young mini schnauzer who loves to play with my dog friends, especially my Bernese Mountain Dog roommate named Willow. I certainly don't let my small stature keep me from playing with big dogs, in fact, I am the dominant dog in many play-dates.
My favorite places to go are the dog park and any big field where my people can throw a ball for me. I love people very much and I can be very cuddly when I am in the right kind of mood, but most of the time, I am too busy playing and jumping to sit still for very long!
Once again, congratulations to our contest winner Lila!
Go from Contest Winner Lila to About the Miniature Schnauzer on Schnauzers Rule