eCard Contest Winner Cali
Announcing our ecard contest winner Cali. Isn't she adorable! Be sure to send your family and friends a free dog ecard today!
- Sex: Female Miniature Schnauzer
- Birthdate: Born December 7, 2008
- Favorite toy: My Blue Rubber Ball is my favorite toy but I also love to carry around my stuffed monkey. I can even bark and carry it at the same time. I'm multi-talented like that.
- Favorite game: My favorite game is fetch. I just love running and tiring myself out. Then I like to lounge a bit, especially by the pool with a snack.
- Favorite treat: I love to snack on natural, healthy treats. My favorite is green peppers but peach slices are a close second. And I love it when Mommy bakes me homemade dog treats too.
- Pet Peeve: I don't like that door bell... "Once the doorbell rings, I go into a barking frenzy. I'm happy to meet everyone but please don't ring the doorbell." Oh and what's up with that alien object humans call the vacuum cleaner. I don't like the noise it makes wither.
- About Me: My family brought me into their lives because they lost their mini schnauzer Casey to cancer over the winterl leaving them with a big hole in their hearts. Casey was the perfect dog, their very best friend, and life without a schnauzer is not half as great as sharing your life with one.
So now they have a mini schnauzer, I have a new family, and we are off to Cali-fornia, the state that bears my name! Life is good!
Go from Contest Winner Cali to About the Miniature Schnauzer on Schnauzers Rule