Schnauz O Lantern
by Schnauzers Rule
Schnauzer Pumpkin - Schnauz o Lantern template 1
Everyone loves a carved pumpkin, with an illuminating candle on Halloween. So for Schnauzer Lovers, here's a twist on the ole Jack O lantern..........
This year make a Schnauz O Lantern with these easy-to-carve out templates.
- Copy the template of your choice and enlarge it to accommodate the size of your pumpkin.
- Using straight pins, thumb tacks, or tape, attach the template to your pumpkin. Use an exacto knife (box cutter or very sharp paring knife) score along the yellow areas only.
- Next, cut through and remove the stem end of the pumpkin.
- Scoop out all the seeds and pulp.
- Remove the template from the front of the pumpkin and cut through all the scored areas completely and discard them.
- Place a votive candle inside for a glowing Schnauz O Lantern.
the orange areas of the templates indicate the pumpkin parts that are to remain in tact. The yellow areas of the templates are the sections that should be cut and removed.