Phoebe's First Christmas
by Melissa Mangipano
Pondering this whole
It's me, Phoebe. I wanted to let you know how good I have been this year. So I am getting the kid here, Justin, to write this for me.
1. I wake up EVERYONE at 8 am every morning. I have to make sure they are all still alive and get to work and school on time!
2. I am the navigator/co pilot anytime my Mommy drives anywhere, I even tell the GPS when I think it's wrong. I really love when she puts the top down too!
3. I let her dress me up all the time with no complaining.
4. I stand perfectly still when she grooms and clips me.
5. I graduated at the top of my puppy class.
6. I help my Mom with her work. She's a photographer, and I gladly let her use me to test out the lighting and backdrops. I also let her take TONS of pictures of me. And I keep her clients company while they are waiting for studio changes being made.
7. I also snuggle her when we watch movies, even if I don't like the movie she picks!
Is that enough for me to get on the Nice List Santa? This is my first Christmas ever so I hope so! Here is what I would like for Christmas, a new lamb chop squeak toy, I ripped my old one up, and some more bully sticks, they are my favorite.