Hmmmm..... let's think about this for a minute: Dogs better than men. Okay guys, don't get too upset. This is just a joke after all. But why not read through the list anyways. It just might reveal some insights as to why our four-legged companions are so adored which in turn could actually benefit you and your relationship skills. LOL!
1. Dogs do not have problems expressing affection in public.
2. Dogs always miss you when you are gone.
3. Dogs look at your eyes when you talk to them.
4. Dogs feel guilt when they've done something wrong.
5. Dogs don't feel threatened by your intelligence.
6. Dogs understand what NO means.
7. Dogs can be forced to take a bath when they need one.
8. Dogs don't brag about whom they’ve slept with.
9. Dogs never laugh at how you throw the ball to them.
10. Dogs don’t care anything about watching sports all day on TV.
11. Dogs don't complain when you want to go for a walk.
12. Dogs are easy to buy gifts for.
13. Dogs are happy with any video you choose to rent, because they know the most important thing is that you're together.
14. Dogs understand if some of their friends cannot come inside.
15. Dogs think you are a culinary genius.
16. Dogs are nice to your relatives.
17. Dogs don't care how you dress.
18. Dogs don’t care what you look like or how much weight you’ve gained.
19. Dogs don’t criticize your friends.
20. Dogs don't mind if you do all the driving or if you take a wrong turn.
21. Dogs don't weigh down your purse with their stuff.
22. Dogs do not care whether or not you shave your legs.
23. Dogs aren't threatened if you earn more than they do.
24. Dogs mean it when they kiss you.
25. Middle-aged dogs don't feel the need to abandon you for a younger
So there you have it... Why Dogs Are Better Than Men. Makes complete sense once you read through them all and look at the cartoon drawing, doesn't it? LOL!
Check out Jennifer Berman's wickedly funny book that compares the male of the human species with the canine to come up with some hilarious disparities:
Why Dogs Are Better Than Men. Berman's delightful four-color cartoons and witty quips has sold more than 80,000 copies and was critically praised. It's both charming and funny.
Women have been trying to gently train the men in their lives, hoping to bring them up to the canine gold standard for years. Anyone who loves her pooch will find this book irresistible since it cleverly highlights just how devoted the owner-pet connection can be.
About the Author: Jennifer Berman is a nationally syndicated cartoonist whose work has appeared in publications such as George, Harper's, and Utne Reader, as well as in newspapers, on greeting cards, and on her own line of postcards, "Humerus Cartoons."
•Homemade Recipes •Dog Scrapbook •Homemade Dog Toys •Homemade Dog Beds •DOG Quotes •Dog Jokes •Funny Schnauzer Videos •Schnauzer Trivia Quiz •Dog Horoscopes •Dog Dictionary •Online Dog Games •Free DOG eCards •April Fools Dog Joke •K-9 Tax Return
Submit & Share Your Dog Projects:
•Your Dog Crafts
•Your Dog Recipes