Miniature Schnauzer Bobbi
We adopted Bobbi on February 2011, she was about 1 year old at that time. She was born without a tail - well her tail looks like it's been docked (tail docking has been banned here in Australia). She is extremely shy and timid, but extremely loving towards us. Princess Bobela (her nickname) is a very special pooch because:
- she loves to cuddle
- she has a grade 4 heart murmur that is caused by a horrible heart problem which means she gets tired easily and she can't exercise.. and she won't be around for too much longer
- her mouth is always open when she's sleeping and her tongue would stick out a bit... and she drools
- she snores and make little cute barking noise when she's dreaming
- her morning breath can kill a elephant
- she does not run, she prance like a horse
- she is so silly, she would lay down on her pee pad to get some sun even though she has her own little patch of grass near the pee pad.
- she does not chase any insect or small animals and she like cats
- once she's asleep, we can do anything and she won't wake up - this includes brushing her teeth, cleaning her ears and even clipping her nails
There are so many things that makes her special, but the one thing that stands out is... she has overcome so many obstacles and she's still here with us, making us laugh every single time we look at her :)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to 2011 Schnauzer Dog Contest .