Up-to-date info from the doggy world!
January 5, 2010
In this Issue
- Top 10 Winter Safety Pet Tips
- New Years Resolutions
- Recipe: Super Easy Dog Biscuits
- Miniature Schnauzer Calorie Counter
- Schnauzer of the Month Contest
and in every issue:
- Free Dog eCards
- Most PAW-pular Item of the Month
- Miniature Schnauzer Rescue Stories
- A Schnauzer Tribute
- Mini Schnauzer Mania - The Blog
- Become a Facebook Fan
Winter Safety Pet Tips
As the temperatures drop, it’s super important to take extra precautions for the winter hazards facing your Miniature Schnauzer. Winter weather can wreak havoc on your dog's skin, coat, and paws. From snow, ice, road chemicals, and other hazards, get the Top 10 precautions to keep your Miniature Schnauzer warm and healthy this winter season.
Review all the Top 10 Winter Safety Pet Tips
New Years Resolutions
Every New Year we reflect on the past and resolve to make healthy lifestyle changes for our future. This year make sure to include your Miniature Schnauzer in your New Year’s resolutions.
10 New Year Resolutions for Me and my Miniature Schnauzer:
Get more New Year Resolution ideas and even a Miniature Schnauzer’s New Years Resolutions List HERE!
- I will try one of the new homemade dog recipes
- I will start a dog scrapbook
- I will experiment with a new activity – like massage therapy
- I will provide mental stimulation with fun games like hide-n-seek
- I will continue to practice obedience training daily
- I will teach my schnauzer a fun new trick
- I will take my schnauzer to the dog park once a week
- I will provide only a healthy diet with premium food and enzymes
- I will ensure his Pet ID tags and micro-chip information is up-to-date
- I will prepare an emergency First-Aid kit for dogs
Recipe: Buddy Biscuits
This month’s recipe is also our featured “PAW”-PULAR item of the month:
Buddy Biscuits. A super easy way to make homemade dog biscuits!
MOST PAW-PULAR ITEM OF THE MONTH
Buddy Biscuits - Bake at Home Dog Treats are making it easy to whip up some delicious doggy biscuits that will have your Schnauzer begging for more. This simple do-it-yourself Cheese Delight is a great activity for the kids too. Buddy Biscuits mix contain no allergens.
Up to 70% Clearance Sale now going on!
Mini Schnauzer Calorie Counter
Is Your Schnauzer Eating Too Much? Too Little?
Check out the new Mini Schnauzer Calorie Counter!
Schnauzer of the Month
Don't forget to send in your favorite photo of your Miniature Schnauzer for a chance at winning the title of Schnauzer of the Month along with your Schnauzer’s very own Web page and front page coverage on our website: Schnauzers-Rule.com
Congratulations to our Holiday Contest Winner - Baggins!
Happy New Years!
"Cheers to the New Year and to making wonderful new memories with our
family and friends.”
1. FREE dog eCards for you to send family and friends.
2. Miniature Schnauzer Rescue Stories: If you've rescued a Miniature Schnauzer please share your story & photos with us!
3. Miniature Schnauzer Tributes: Pay tribute to a loss family member. For they may be gone... but never forgotten
4. Mini Schnauzer Mania - The BLOG Subscribe to the blog so you never miss a thing! The Blog is the easy way to get all the additions and changes made to Schnauzers-Rule.com along with great dog stories, news breaking dog articles, great coupons and deals on the products you love and so much more!
5.Facebook Fans For those of you on Facebook - Become a FAN and help spread the word that Schnauzers Rule!
The Editor's Note
The Schnauzer Scoop brings you the latest information from the doggy world. Get The Scoop on pet food recalls, yummy dog recipes, Miniature Schnauzer contests, and more!
And if you have any dog-loving friends (even if they don't own miniature schnauzers) they will still benefit from all the dog tips, training lessons, dog safety warnings, and dog news. So be sure to forward this email over to them and let them have a sniff around.
If you are receiving The Schnauzer Scoop because a friend forward it to you - You can continue receiving it monthly by subscribing to it here:
The Schnauzer Scoop
Until next month... I hope you visit us at Schnauzers Rule!
Schnauzers-Rule.com - A complete owner's guide for the Miniature Schnauzer owner and dog enthusiasts alike. Got Schnauzer?
Winter can cause your dog's arthritis pain to be more severe. Flexpet with CM8™ is a new scientific breakthrough in your pet's joint health that is different from anything else on the market. Flexpet will relieve pain caused by Dog Arthritis, and all other forms of pain or pet osteoarthritis that affect your pets.